H1N1 Influenza A (swine flu)
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide our community with current and reliable health information, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has created this page to provide links to reliable information regarding novel H1N1 A influenza.
Here you can find details about the location of any confirmed cases, as well as appropriate steps you can take to stay healthy. Look here for additional information in the days ahead.
- Temporary hospital visitation policy in effect
- Centers for Disease Control H1N1 Information
- Government-Wide Information on Pandemic Influenza (Flu Gov)
- H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu) and You (from the CDC)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health H1N1 influenza A (swine flu) Information
- Penn State University H1N1 influenza A (swine flu) Information
- South Central PA Task Force, an eight-county partnership of which Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is a part, click here for more information.
- What you can do to prevent the spread of flu virus (Video)
- WPSU - The Flu (Video)