Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Inspirational student stories put spotlight on College of Medicine Class of 2013 More than 200 medical and graduate students earned their degrees from Penn State College of Medicine this past weekend. Via Penn State Medicine magazine online, read three of their stories and view photos from the commencement ceremony.More...
- The Medical Minute: Genetic testing for breast cancer risk Dr. Rena Kass, director of Penn State Hershey Breast Center, said actress Angelina Jolie’s announcement regarding her double mastectomy is great publicity that will raise awareness about the genetic component of many cancers.More...
- CLIMB program puts families dealing with cancer first Penn State Hershey is hosting another session of CLIMB: Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery. Developed by the Children’s Treehouse Foundation, this five-week program sponsored by Penn State Hershey Breast Center addresses the psychosocial aspects of cancer as they relate to the family unit.More...
- Farmers Market in Hershey launches fourth season On Thursday, May 23, the Farmers Market in Hershey will return for its fourth season with plenty of new offerings.More...