Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Patient room doors decorated for the holidays Tweety Bird, Olaf, Popeye and The Grinch are keeping an eye on patients and staff in the critical and progressive care Heart and Vascular inpatient units at Penn State Hershey this month. Each character hangs out on its own sliding glass door, which -- at this time of year -- provides both privacy and a canvas for spreading holiday cheer.More...
- Hershey Bears make holiday visit to Children’s Hospital The Hershey Bears traded in their hockey sticks for markers, glue and other craft supplies in a visit to brighten the holidays for some of their youngest fans.More...
- Penn State Hershey, JPL capture top honors for patient education tool The International E-Learning Association has selected JPL and Penn State Hershey as the winner in the Blended Learning Category of the 2014 International E-Learning Awards–Academic Division for its breast cancer patient education tool.More...
- American Association for the Advancement of Science names Floros as fellow Joanna Floros, Evan Pugh Professor of Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State College of Medicine and director of the Penn State CHILD Research in the Department of Pediatrics, has been elected as a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).More...