Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- The Medical Minute: Seniors often keep falls a secret Because maintaining an independent lifestyle is so important for some elderly individuals, they may keep it a secret when they fall.More...
- Applications being accepted for AFF funding at Penn State Hershey The Allocation Committee of the Association of Faculty and Friends (AFF) invites Penn State Hershey employees and students to apply for funding for programs that directly support the Medical Center and College of Medicine.More...
- Anatomy of an emergency: How Penn State Hershey prepares for issues like Ebola Ebola ranked dead last on most hospitals’ lists of “things to worry about” in early 2014. Now, Penn State Hershey Medical Center has been named one of 50 planned Ebola treatment centers in the nation. Learn how the designation has helped the hospital prepare for a range of public health emergencies.More...
- Class to focus on boosting metabolism, changing eating habits A new, free class for members of the Penn State Hershey University Fitness Center is aimed at helping participants improve their eating habits and boost their exercise routines.More...