Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Committee recommends capital budget request, learns of improvement projects Penn State is requesting $129.2 million in capital funding from the state for fiscal year 2015-16, with a primary focus on funding major building renewal and maintenance projects.More...
- Trustees approve structure for new Health enterprise The Board of Trustees committee on Finance, Business and Capital Planning today (Sept. 18) voted to recommend the creation of Penn State Health, a new not-for-profit entity that provides a legal structure to incorporate various health care facilities and service providers into one new health enterprise. The full board will vote on the motion on Friday.More...
- Hershey's Hillemeier discusses year of continued clinical growth, innovation Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center continued a trend of strong financial performance, with a fiscal year highlighted by clinical growth and innovative approaches to education, research and patient care challenges spurred by a health care industry undergoing rapid transformation.More...
- Diabetes Fair to highlight therapies, educational information Adult Diabetes Education at Penn State Hershey will host a diabetes fair from 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 1 at the University Fitness Center, rooms A, B and C for all members of the community. Faculty and staff are also welcome to attend.More...