Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Association recognizes research of laboratory animal medicine residents The work of three residents in the Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency Program at Penn State College of Medicine has been recognized at professional meetings.More...
- Independence Day celebration set for July 4 on Penn State Hershey campus Again this year, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center will present An American Salute, an Independence Day performance by the Hershey Symphony Orchestra on the front lawn of the main hospital complex. This event typically attracts thousands of people.More...
- The Medical Minute: Poison ivy affects some people more than others Three-quarters of the population will get an itchy red rash if exposed to the urushiol oil inside poison ivy’s leaves, stem and roots -- but one-quarter of people will not have any reaction to exposure.More...
- Next attorney office hours at Penn State Hershey set for July 9 Researchers are invited to attend office hours on Thursday, July 9 with Penn State’s intellectual property attorney, Michael Brignati. Brignati is on the Penn State Hershey campus the second Thursday of each monthMore...