Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Crafting and racing Pinewood Derby cars at the Children’s Hospital Patients at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital and their families got to try their hand at crafting Pinewood Derby cars. The Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer, or AHF, brought Pinewood Derby kits to the hospital where children personalized their cars with stickers, markers and other materials.More...
- Parent to present at RQA Lecture on Aug. 13 The next Research Quality Assurance Lecture at Penn State Hershey will be presented by Dr. Leslie Parent, professor of medicine and microbiology and immunology; chief, Division of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology; and co-director of the M.D./Ph.D. Program. She will present “Studying Viruses Using Microscopic Imaging, One Cell at a Time.”More...
- ACLS experienced provider course planned at Penn State Hershey Individuals who hold current ACLS certification and who work in acute care settings where they function as part of a code team on a regular basis may choose to renew their ACLS certification by attending the new ACLS EP Course at Penn State Hershey.More...
- Parenting skills improve in ADHD parents with medication Parenting skills of adults with ADHD improve when their ADHD is treated with medication, according to Penn State College of Medicine researchers.More...