Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Strucko to serve as top financial officer for College of Medicine Eric Strucko has been named Penn State’s associate vice president for finance and business, and controller for Penn State College of Medicine. He will replace Wayne Zolko, who intends to retire June 30 after 31 years of service to Penn State, the College of Medicine and Penn State Hershey Medical Center.More...
- Harrisburg, Lancaster to be first stops for Penn State Coaches Caravan Penn State football coach James Franklin will be joined by five head coaches and eight assistant football coaches during the Penn State Coaches Caravan tour from May 5 to 21. The caravan’s first stops May 5 will be a lunchtime event at a hotel in the Best Western Premier in Harrisburg and an evening reception at the Marriott at Penn Square in Lancaster.More...
- The Medical Minute: How artificial tanning can lead to melanoma Young women may be up on the latest fashions and trends as they prepare for prom season. But what many don’t know is that the tan that looks oh-so-good with their dress may be the first step toward skin cancer. And cancer is not glamorous.More...
- Service honors those who donated their bodies for medical education, research A service of commemoration and gratitude in recognition of those who have given the gift of donating their bodies to medical education and research was held April 27 at the Hershey Cemetery.More...