Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Penn State Hershey undergoing final phase of radiology expansion Ongoing renovations to the radiology area on the ground floor of the hospital at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center will make room for additional equipment and give admitted patients awaiting diagnostic procedures a more accessible, private space.More...
- Innovation key to Penn State Hershey’s future, says medical center's CEO Penn State's medical school, university hospital and health system continue to be a magnet for future health professionals, a preferred medical destination for patients across Pennsylvania, and a pioneer in personalized medicine research according to Harold L. Paz, Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Health System CEO and Penn State’s senior vice president for health affairs and dean of Penn State College of Medicine.More...
- The Medical Minute: Some thoughts about organics and 'superfoods' Winter has worn out its welcome. People are eagerly looking forward to the warm weather, getting outside, and indulging once again in fresh, local produce. As consumers inundated with choices, we often wonder what’s the best food to purchase — to go organic or not.More...
- Penn State Hershey IBD experts to host event at Penn State York In an effort to help patients in the York County area living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis, experts with Penn State Hershey Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center will host a patient symposium on from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, March 18, in the rehearsal room of the Pullo Performing Arts Center on the Penn State York campus.More...