Welcome to the Penn State Hershey Office of Administration
The Office of Administration is responsible for programs related to College operation and strategic planning, as well as the operation and review of College Departments. The office has specific responsibility for:
- Conflict of Interest
- Departmental Review and Resources
- Dean’s Council on Diversity
- Disability Services
- Unified Campus Teams
Our goals are to develop and administer forward-thinking programs to bring innovation, equity, trust, and efficiency to all levels and across all Departments of the College of Medicine. We are anxious to serve the needs of individual members of the College Community, as well as the Departments, Centers, and Institutes on which the College is built.
For related “administrative” areas served by other College offices, you may want to visit the following sites:
- For personnel, salary, and Benefits information, visit the Human Resources site.
- For faculty recruitment, appointments, promotion and tenure, and annual faculty evaluations (HR-40), visit the site of the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- For programs related to faculty advancement, mentoring, and development, visit the Office of Professional Development site.
- For issues including research funding and initiating research projects, visit the offices of Research Affairs and Research Development sites.
- Nursing students at Hershey wear jeans to support Rare Disease Day Students in Kerri Nelson's Nursing 350 class at Penn State Hershey wore jeans to spread awareness of Rare Disease Day on Feb. 28.More...
- Student’s CPR action helped give Penn State Hershey doctors time to provide care Milton Hershey School junior Randy Gibson never imagined he would use his CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training. That was until last September, when a school houseparent collapsed in front of him.More...
- The Medical Minute: Many people with congenital heart disease living longer At one time, many children born with congenital heart disease (CHD) suffered from issues that carried fatal prognoses. That has changed, though, thanks to technological advancements.More...
- Penn State Hershey part of new report on pediatric cardiac surgery outcomes Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital is part of a first-of-its-kind report released today on pediatric and congenital heart surgery. The report on pediatric cardiac surgery outcomes is a first of its kind in Pennsylvania, and is the only statewide reporting effort like it in the nation.More...