Need Help with COINS?
- If you would like personal assistance in completing your disclosure, please contact Marisa Klein at 717-531-0003 x 283526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARE YOU GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE FROM COINS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO SUBMIT YOUR DISCLOSURE?
- If so click here
Important Federal Policies
- Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Part 94, Responsible Prospective Contractors
- Title 42 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Part 50, Subpart F, Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for Which PHS Funding is Sought
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has issued a final rule in the Federal Register that amends the Public Health Service (PHS) regulations on Responsibility of Applicants for Promoting Objectivity in Research for which PHS Funding is Sought (42 C.F.R. Part 50, Subpart F) and Responsible Prospective Contractors (45 C.F.R. Part 94).
Other Helpful Links
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Federal Office of Research Integrity
- NIH Financial Conflict of Interest
- NIH 2011 Revised Regulations FAQ's
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Information on COINS and PSU Access ID
- NIH Financial Conflict of Interest Tutorial
- PHS Awarding Components