Welcome to Penn State Hershey Alumni Affairs
The College of Medicine Alumni Society thanks all alumni and friends who continue to contribute to its scholarship program. Because of alumni response, we awarded over 80 scholarship to deserving medical and graduate students in 2014. Alumni scholarships totaled more than $80,000 this year.
Congratulations to the students who received an alumni scholarship in 2014.
Alumni Weekend 2015, which is scheduled for September 18-19, 2015, will provide the stage for you to gather with Penn State College of Medicine alumni, faculty, and friends, while you reminisce about where your medical career began. So be sure to mark the date on your calendar! This year's reunion classes will feature the classes of 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, and 2010.
Rekindle friendships that made your time at Penn State College of Medicine memorable. Reconnect with faculty and past mentors. Walk the campus and see how Penn State College of Medicine has changed -- and remained the same throughout the years.
This year's Alumni Weekend brochure will be available to view and print here soon.
Our online registration site for Alumni Weekend will be available here soon.
We look forward to seeing you back on campus for Alumni Weekend 2015!
Contact the Office of University Development and Alumni Relations at 717-531-1651 or AlumniRelations@hmc.psu.edu.
The Penn State College of Medicine Alumni Office is seeking nominations for the 2014-2015 Penn State, Penn State Alumni Association and Penn State College of Medicine Alumni Awards.
- The Alumni Achievement Award recognizes alumni 35 years of age and younger for their extraordinary professional accomplishments.
- The Alumni Fellow Award is the highest honor that the Penn State Alumni Association bestows upon an alumna or alumnus.
- The Cheston M. Berlin Service Award recognizes meritorious service to the College of Medicine Alumni Society or its members.
- The Distinguished Alumni Award is the highest honor that The Pennsylvania State University bestows upon an alumna or alumnus.
- The Honorary Alumnus/a Award recognizes outstanding individuals who, though not graduates of Penn State, greatly enhance the University through their commitment and service, and who make significant contributions to Penn State's welfare, reputation, and prestige.
Please complete your nomination using the standard College of Medicine Alumni Award Nomination Form. Nominations can be submitted on a continuous basis, but should be postmarked by June 1, 2015 for consideration this year. Please send nomination forms to:
Office of University Development and Alumni Relations, A120
c/o Jayanne Sevast, Alumni Relations Officer
P.O. Box 852
Hershey, PA 17033
For any questions you may have, or to submit a nomination form electronically, please email Jayanne Sevast at AlumniRelations@hmc.psu.edu, or please fax your nomination form to 717-531-7939.
- Student’s CPR action helped give Penn State Hershey doctors time to provide care Milton Hershey School junior Randy Gibson never imagined he would use his CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) training. That was until last September, when a school houseparent collapsed in front of him.More...
- The Medical Minute: Many people with congenital heart disease living longer At one time, many children born with congenital heart disease (CHD) suffered from issues that carried fatal prognoses. That has changed, though, thanks to technological advancements.More...
- Penn State Hershey part of new report on pediatric cardiac surgery outcomes Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital is part of a first-of-its-kind report released today on pediatric and congenital heart surgery. The report on pediatric cardiac surgery outcomes is a first of its kind in Pennsylvania, and is the only statewide reporting effort like it in the nation.More...
- New program to promote and fund collaborative research at College of Medicine A new program to promote research collaborations and fund team research projects at Penn State Hershey kicks off on Feb. 26.More...