Anatomy - How to Apply
Only online applications will be accepted. Please submit an application electronically to the Graduate School. We strongly recommend that you review the application first and collect all of the requested information before filling out and submitting your application.
A complete application should include:
- Completed application form with personal statement of purpose
- GRE scores (MCAT's are acceptable also) School Code: 2660
- Undergraduate transcripts sent directly from all colleges and/or universities attended
- 3 letters of recommendation, uploaded through online application system by person writing the reference
- TOEFL score (if applicable) School Code: 2660
Formal applications are received in the winter and early spring for matriculation the following August. Admission to this program is for Fall semester only. International student applications should be submitted by Feb 1st. We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2013.
Admission is based on evaluation of your undergraduate transcript(s), GRE or MCAT scores, personal statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation. Qualified applicants generally will be requested to visit Hershey for an interview prior to acceptance decisions.