Anatomy - How to Apply
If you are ready to proceed to the application but have "NOT" read the Graduate School requirements, please visit: Graduate Admission
If you have read the Graduate School and program requirements and are ready to apply, please submit an application to the Graduate School. We strongly recommend that you review the application first and collect all of the requested information before filling out and submitting your application.
A complete application should include:
- Completed application form with personal statement of purpose
- GRE scores (MCAT's are acceptable also) School Code: 2660
- Undergraduate transcripts sent directly from all colleges and/or universities attended
- 3 letters of recommendation, uploaded through online application system by person writing the reference
- TOEFL score (if applicable) School Code: 2660
Formal applications for the doctoral program must be received by Feb. 1 for consideration for matriculation in August. Acceptance decisions are provided on a rolling basis with final selection of doctoral students occurring by April 15. Master's degree applicants may apply through March 30. However, International student applications for either track must be submitted by Feb 1st. Admission to this program is for Fall semester only.
Admission is based on evaluation of your undergraduate transcript(s), GRE or MCAT scores, personal statement of purpose, and letters of recommendation. Qualified applicants generally will be requested to visit Hershey for an interview prior to acceptance decisions.