Anatomy - Admission Requirements
Requirements listed here are in addition to general Graduate School requirements stated in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of the Graduate Bulletin.
- Prospective applicants for the Masters and Doctoral Programs should have a bachelor's degree in a biological, physical, or behavioral science and are expected to have taken courses in biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics.
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- The junior/senior years GPA must be at least 3.0.
- Research experience is an advantage.
- Scores from Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are required for the doctoral track.
- At the discretion of the graduate program, a student may be admitted provisionally for graduate study without these scores.
- International applicants must take and submit scores for (TOEFL) the Test of English as a Foreign Language or the (IELTS) International English Language Testing System. The minimum acceptable score of 550 for the paper-based test, 213 for the computer-based test, or a total score of 80 with a minimum of 23 on the speaking section for the internet-based test (iBT) on the TOEFL examination. The minimum composite score for the IELTS is 6.5.
- Applicants must present scores and letters of recommendation from professors knowledgeable about the student's potential for graduate study.