The Department of Anesthesiology at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and College of Medicine is offering positions in the following:
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology - positions are currently filled for 2012 - 2013 and 2013 - 2014
- Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine - this fellowship is in the process of being reactivated through the ACGME. More information will be added to the site in the near future.
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - positions are currently filled for 2012 - 2013 and 2013 - 2014.
- Pain Medicine - positions are currently filled for 2013 - 2014. Applications for 2014 - 2015 are welcome. The 2014-2015 positions will be filled through the Match. Please register with the NRMP.
January 2013 - July 31, 2013
Fellowship applications accepted
June 5, 2013
NRMP Match opens for registration
August 7, 2013
Rank order list entry begins
September 25, 2013
Rank order list deadline
October 9, 2013
July 1, 2014
- Neuroanesthesiology - we are no longer accepting applications for the neuroanesthesia fellowship program at this time. Please check back for updates in the future.
- Regional Anesthesiology - we are no longer accepting applications for the regional fellowship program at this time. Please check back for updates in the future.
The Department of Anesthesiology offers integrated fellowships run by recognized specialists in their fields of interest. The 500-bed medical center complex, which is situated in a rural environment, and is one of the leading pediatric, cardiac and pain management centers in the area.
Applicants seeking fellowship positions - please refer to each subspecialty page for specific contact information.
Application Process - please click "How To Apply" on the left side of the screen.