Bioengineering - How To Apply

To apply for admission to the Graduate Program in Bioengineering, please submit an application for admission to the Graduate School (Penn State no longer accepts or mails paper applications.) To be considered for financial support in the form of a Graduate Research Assistantship, please complete the Supplemental Graduate Student Application. International students should review the procedures for obtaining a visa by clicking here. Letters of reference, your resume, supplemental material (e.g. research papers) can be uploaded on the graduate application website.

Online Graduate School Application

Please refer to the Graduate School's "How To Apply" webpage for application procedures and fees.