In general, oncologists work together to determine the best course of action to take for an individual patient. Everyone is unique, and every treatment plan reflects that diversity.
- Advanced Robotic Surgery - Prostatectomy
- Breast Cancer
- Hematology, Thrombophilia and Hemophilia
- Hematology/Oncology (Adult)
- Hematology/Oncology (Pediatric)
- Medical Oncology - Chemotherapy drugs are used to treat many kinds of cancer. If your physician team decides that this is the right way for you, you will be looked after every step of the way.
- Melanoma Center
- Radiation Oncology - Treating cancer with radiation is done by aiming a precise beam of radiation at your tumor. The treatments are planned in advance by analyzing medical images of your cancer to maximize the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Surgery - If your tumor is well defined and in one place, surgical removal is an excellent course of treatment.
No matter what kind of treatment is prescribed for you, please be assured that your case will be reviewed by a team of physicians and surgeons to determine the course of your care. It is normal for a person to receive more than one type of treatment, and this should cause no undue alarm.