Poster Abstract Submission
CALL FOR POSTER ABSTRACTS
20th Annual Challenges in Critical Care
Poster Submission Guidelines - More information coming soon for 2015!
The top ten poster abstracts will be invited to display at the conference. Everyone will be notified by email. The author(s) or their representative(s) will be expected to display a poster and be available to the participants during the break times.
• Abstracts must be submitted in MS Word format and must fit on one standard US 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
- Allow 1-inch margins on all sides, 10 pt font
- Accepted abstracts will be reproduced as submitted in conference handout packets
- By submitting an abstract, you are agreeing that if it is accepted, you are willing to pay the conference registration fee and all associated travel expenses to attend the conference
- Click here to Submit abstracts: abstract submission has closed
- You will receive an email confirmation indicating that your abstract has been received within two business days. If you do not receive a confirmation within two business days, please email: Margaret Clanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information with each submitted abstract:
- Title of abstract
- Contact information of author:
Complete mailing address
- CV of submitting presenter
- Submissions will be judged on the merits of the abstract
- Presenters must register for the meeting
- Abstracts should begin with abstract title and author name(s) followed by the narrative
A continuing education service of Penn State College of Medicine
Questions? Contact Margaret Clanagan – email@example.com ¿Call us at: 717-531-6483
This publication is available in alternative media on request. Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce. U.Ed. MED B5460-15-Y
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All abstracts accepted for presentation at the Symposium and for competition are eligible for a $500 cash award sponsored by the PASCCM. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted. It is the author's responsibility to submit abstracts in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar. Abstracts will not be retyped or corrected. The author agrees PASCCM may publish (electronically or otherwise) the abstract in the program and in a PASCCM newsletter. The signing author certifies that any work with human or animal subjects related in this abstract complies with the guiding principles for experimental procedures as set forth in the Declaration of Helsinki, in the American Physiological Society's "Guiding Principles in the Care and Use of Animals," and in the NIH "Guide for Grants and Contracts." Appendix 1, Vol. 7, No. 17 (November 1978). This abstract may have been presented at a previous national meeting. Submissions will be judged on the merits of the abstract. Authors will be expected to display a poster at the meeting. Poster presenters must register for the meeting Poster boards (4'x8') will be provided. PLEASE BRING VELCRO, PUSH PINS, OR TAPE.