Kim Kopenhaver Haidet, Ph.D., CNNP
Professor of Nursing and Pediatrics
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Medical Education, Pennsylvania State University
- Post-doctoral Fellow, National Institutes of Health, NINR, Intramural, 2006.
- Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, Biobehavioral Health, 2005.
- R.N.C., Neonatal NP, 1989.
- C.R.N.P., Neonatal, 1989.
- M.S.N., University of Pennsylvania, Perinatal Nursing, 1989.
- B.S. with Distinction, Pennsylvania State University, Nursing, 1986.
- A.B., Franklin & Marshall College, Science, 1982.
- Developmental psychobiology
- Perinatal/neonatal care
- Parent-infant interactions and family dynamics
- Infants' biobehavioral responses and health outcomes
- Gene variants and neurobehavioral regulation
| || |
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.