Our cardiology team provides the most advanced heart care through diagnosis of and care for congenital and acquired heart disease in infants, children, and adolescents. They also care for congenital heart disease patients who have reached adulthood. Furthermore, they offer a full array of diagnostic capabilities.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Catheterization - Left heart
- Catheterization - Right heart
- Computed Axial Tomography Scan (CT scan)
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise Testing - The ability to exercise is important for life long cardiovascular health. We have a nationally recognized laboratory for children that allow us to diagnose problems that might limit a child's activity. It also allows us to provide a child with a safe exercise routine. This testing further assists our group in the management of patients with chest pain and syncope.
- Holter Monitor (24-hour)
- Tilt Table Testing - Tilt table testing is a specialized tool to evaluate individuals with syncope. This service has become a special resource throughout Central PA.
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Exercise Related Pulmonary Function Testing