Features of the Children's Heart Group and Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital:
- The region’s most advanced heart care for unborn babies, newborns and adolescents
- Outcomes that exceed national standards
- High volume pediatric cardiac surgery program
- Full complement of pediatric cardiac subspecialties
- The nation’s only pediatric chest pain clinic
- Eighteen outreach locations in 15 counties across Pennsylvania
- Full service Adult Congenital Heart Disease program
- Region’s most advanced pediatric intensive care unit
The Jones Family
Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital
Ryan and Margie Jones were expecting their first child, a baby boy. At her 19-week ultrasound, Margie's obstetrician discovered the baby had a heart condition and referred her to a perinatologist for further testing.
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Meet Trena Figard and her son, JT. This mother and son duo have much more in common than their last name.