The purpose of this Shuttle is to transport students, faculty, and staff between University Park and the College of Medicine at Hershey for participation in official University research, administrative, or teaching activities. This Shuttle is not to be used for personal transportation.
Hours of Operation from College of Medicine
The shuttle service schedule runs Monday through Friday (year round) excluding holidays and campus closures.
South BMR Entrance
|Leaving COM||Arriving University Park|
|6:45 a.m.||8:50 a.m. (approximately)|
|4:15 p.m.||6:25 p.m. (approximately)|
Hours of Operation from University Park
Leaving from University Park
| Nittany Lion Inn |
| Old Main |
| Innovation Park |
CATA Bus Stop
|6:50 a.m.||6:55 a.m.||7:00 a.m.|
|7:00 a.m. will arrive in Hershey at approximately 9:05 a.m.|
|4:20 p.m.||4:25 p.m. (approximately)||4:30 p.m.|
|4:30 p.m. will arrive in Hershey at approximately 6:45 p.m.|
- 11 person seating capacity
- Reservations are not required.
- Seats will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Groups of three or more are encouraged to contact the driver at 717-514-5385 between the hours of 6:30 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. to ensure space is available.
- University Park campus maps
- Centre Area Transportation Authority busses ($$)
- Guidelines for the Transport of Materials on the Hershey/University Park Shuttle
- University Shuttle Materials Transport Form