Comparative Medicine - Admission Requirements
Requirements listed here are in addition to general Graduate School requirements stated in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of the Graduate Bulletin.
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- The junior/senior years GPA must be at least 3.0.
- The undergraduate curriculum should have included biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and mathematics.
- Scores from Graduate Record Examination (GRE) are also required.
- At the discretion of the graduate program, a student may be admitted provisionally for graduate study without these scores.
- Calculus, physics, and physical chemistry, as well as a reading knowledge of a foreign language are recommended.
- Applicants must present scores and letters of recommendation from professors knowledgeable about the student's potential for graduate study.
- Formal applications are received in the winter and spring for matriculation the following August.