Systems Based Practice and Practice Based Learning and Improvement (April 25, 2003)
- Agenda (pdf)
A Model for Implementing ACGME Competencies within a Department
Berend Mets, M.B., Ch.B, Ph.D., F.R.C.A., F..FA.(S.A.)
- Practice Based Learning and Improvement in a Department and Residency Program
Stephen J. Kimatian, M.D., Associate Residency Director
- Systems-Based Care at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center
Michael Weitekamp, M.D., M.H.A.
- An introduction to Root Cause Analysis
Jackie Crum, Quality Services
- A Model for Implementing ACGME Competencies within a Department
- Teaching, Promoting and Assessing Professionalism: Can The Physician Charter Help?
Linda Blank, M.D. (ABIM)
- Physician Charter Vignettes (pdf)
ABIM Foundation and European School of Internal Medicine (ESIM)
- Professionalism & Beyond
Earl J. Reisdorff, M.D.
- Sleep Deprivation, Fatigue and Effects on Performance - The Science and Its Implications for Resident Duty Hours (pdf)
David F. Dinges, Ph.D.
- Introducing the Core Competencies
Richard J. Simons, M.D.
- What is Systems-Based Care?
- What is Practice-Based Learning & Improvement?
- Why These Competencies?