Using the Clarity LIMS System for Sample Submission and Data Retrieval
- For instructions on getting a Clarity LIMS account, see below.
- Click here to log on to the Clarity LabLink System for data retrieval or sample submission.
Signing up for a Clarity LIMS LabLink account
In addition to the instructions below, you may also download a detailed PDF of instructions.
Clarity serves Mass Spec, Flow Cytometry and Microscopy Imaging Cores, as well as Functional Genomics and DNA Sequencing Cores.
- Click to request a Clarity LabLink account. For your username fill in your Penn State Access Account ID (e.g., bas12). For external customers, before you can request a LabLink account, you will need a Friends of Penn State ID, which you can apply for by following the "Create an Account" link and instructions at https://fps.psu.edu/.
- When your account request has been approved by IT (usually takes 2 to 3 days), you will receive an email with your username and temporary password, which you can then use to login to Submit Sample/Analysis Requests or Retrieve Data at https://lablink.med.psu.edu/lablink/Welcome.do.
- The first time you log on, please change your password to something you can remember.
For suggestions or comments about the Penn State College of Medicine Core Facilities website, please email Dr. Bruce A. Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org.