Scientific Materials Center: Reagent Stock Program
The Supply Center is located in Room C1735.
HOURS: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to Noon and 2:00 - 4:00 PM. Additional times are available but not guaranteed.
Products are available from the following vendors. Special orders can be made for products not included in stocked inventory.
- Atlanta Biologicals
- Fisher Scientific
- New England BioLabs
- V W R
- The new inFlow inventory management system is now in place. Please continue to bring your Supply Room ID Cards. At this point, we will manually record the items you are getting for your lab. We will convert to using barcodes over the next several months.
- We are now stocking supplies for the SEAHORSE XF96 Extracellular Flux Analyzer now available in room C2705. Consumables for the instrument include Cell Culture Microplates, Extracellular Flux Assay Kits, XF Cell Mito Stress and XF Glycolysis Stress Test Kits. Please contact Wade Edris (email@example.com) or Adam Beck (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on the SEAHORSE.
- Genome Sciences 384-well plates and covers for qPCR may also be purchased through the Supply Center. Cost-$6.00 for plate & film
- Fisher -Taq DNA Polymerase Buffer B (cat # FB600060)
- Sigma- ß-Glucuronidase Reporter Gene Staining Kit (cat # GUSS-1KT)
- BioRad- 10x TBE Extended Range Buffer (cat # 161-0741)
- Roche - complete, Mini Protease Inhibitor Cocktail Tablets in EASY packs. (cat # 04693124001) expires 4/2014 -$50
- Expired items when available. Please see Kathy for info.
- Recycle clean, empty tip boxes from any vendor at the supply room. Recycling box is located outside C1735
- Investigator ID cards are required for purchasing supplies.
- See Kathy for new or replacement cards.
PROBLEMS WITH A PRODUCT:
- First, contact technical support for the specific vendor. They will be able to assist you with a replacement or let you know if there have been similar problems with the specific product.
- Contact the Supply Center at x285219 if a PO# is needed or if the replacement will be sent to the supply room.