Scientific Materials Center: Reagent Stock Program
- Location: Room C1735
- Hours: 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. weekdays (additional times available but not guaranteed)
Stocked products catalogs
Products are available from the following vendors. Special orders can be made for any product not included in stocked inventory.
Reba Atkinson - Account Associate
Steve Cotterman - Account Manager
Jane Reese - Senior Sales Representative
Frank Harris - Senior Sales Representative, Life Sciences Solutions
Laura Mitchell - Inside Sales Specialist
David Gdula, Ph.D
Carl Fusco - Strategic Account Manager
Christine Storey - Account Manager
Jeffrey Kovacs, Ph.D. - Life Science Specialist
Michelle Filipek - Account Manager
Mike Lesch- Sales Representative
Products may be special ordered from these vendors:
(No items in stock)
- Special orders are placed on Mondays. Please email email@example.com with the PI name, vendor name, catalog # and quantity. Emails must be received by 10 a.m. Monday to be included in that week's order. Requests received after that time will be ordered the following week. As always, please plan ahead for your lab supplies.
- Returns of stocked items must be made no later than 1 week from the date of pickup. We will not accept any items that have been opened or written on.
- Genome Sciences 384-well plates and covers for qPCR may also be purchased through the Supply Center. Cost is $5 for plate and film.
- Free expired products are available at no cost. Please see Kathy Stauffer for info on where these items can be found.
- Recycle clean, empty tip boxes from any vendor at the supply room. Recycling box is inside Room C1735. Please do not leave tip boxes or any containers filled with tip boxes on the floor. If the recycling box is full, ask for another.
- New labs, please contact Kathy Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the inventory management system.
Problems with a product
- Contact technical support for the specific vendor first. They will be able to assist you with a replacement or let you know if there have been similar problems with the product.
- If a PO # is needed or if the replacement is being sent to the supply room, contact the Supply Center at ext. 285219.
- For assistance in the Supply Center, see Kathy Stauffer (C1735), Anne Stanley (C1735/1734) or Suja Maddukuri (C1732/1734).
- Phone: ext. 285219
- Email: email@example.com
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine Supply Chain (link for internal users only)
- Penn State University eBuy