Welcome to Penn State Hershey Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery helps many men and women feel better about their appearance...and their lives. Penn State Hershey Cosmetic Surgery Associates takes pride in offering the area's most comprehensive cosmetic services.
You'll find comfort in the fact that we are backed by the full resources of an academic medical center, providing world class plastic surgery, skin therapies and hair transplantation.
We also provide advanced hand and wrist, reconstructive and pediatric services through Penn State Hershey Plastic Surgery.
Get Refreshed at the Cosmetic Surgery Spring Open House!
Join Cathy Henry, M.D., and Andrea Blough, medical aesthetician, for a free evening of fun and beauty on Thursday, May 1, 2014!
- Cosmetic surgical options
- Dermal filler
- Laser therapies
- Skin therapies
Learn more about our Spring Open House here. Register you and a friend by calling 717-531-1386.
Rejuvenate your face with our latest promotion!
Pamper your heart and soul with skin therapies from Penn State Hershey Cosmetic Surgery. We offer the latest treatments to restore your skin's natural health and beauty. Skin therapy treatments are buy 2 get 1 free. This special runs from May 1st through Aug 31st, 2014.
Call 717-531-1386 for details.
Please sign up to receive the Penn State Hershey Cosmetic Surgery e-newsletter, delivering you news and special offers.
- New Head and Neck Cancer Support Group starts April 27 The head and neck cancer team at Penn State Hershey Cancer Institute will host the inaugural Head and Neck Cancer Support Group from 2 to 3 p.m. Sunday, April 27, at the University Conference Center, Room 302A, on the Penn State Hershey campus.More...
- April is National Donate Life Month It’s a fact that one person can save the lives of up to eight others and improve the lives of many more through organ, eye, and tissue donation.More...
- Adult Cochlear Implant Support Group to meet on May 8 May is Better Speech and Hearing Month. Celebrate May by helping people communicate better. The Penn State Hershey Departments of Otolaryngology and Audiology will host the Adult Cochlear Implant Support Group meeting on May 8.More...
- IPM Symposium set for May 16 The 2014 Penn State Hershey Institute for Personalized Medicine Symposium will be held from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on May 16, bringing together the brightest in the field of personalized and genomic medicine.More...