- Routine Specimen Processing and Interpreting
- Consult Services
- Immunoperoxidase Studies
- Direct Immunofluorescent Studies
- Clinical Pathologic Correlation with Submitted Pictures
- Horizontal Sections for Alopecia
- Gene Rearrangement Studies
The dermatopathology laboratory offers the following advantages:
- Readily accessible staff via phone or hospital operator
- Local courier pickup
- Federal Express accounts for Dermatologists outside of the courier's range
- Rapid turn around on routine specimens
- Complete patient billing
- Complete supply of canisters and formalin bottles for shipping
- Biopsy results can be faxed, mailed, phoned in or accessed via computer
- Acceptance of most insurance carriers.
For more information, please refer to the Dermatopathology website.
For questions or additional information about the dermatopathology laboratory, please phone 1-800-356-9580 or (717) 531-6875 or Fax (717) 531-4278.