David R. Adams, M.D., PharmD.
Professor of Dermatology
- M.D., Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, 1997
- Internship, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Residency, Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Clinical drug trials for psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin conditions.
Current Research Projects:
- A Phase 3, Multi-center, Open-label Continuation Study in Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Subjects who Completed a Preceding Psoriasis Study with ABT-874
- Observe 5 Trial: Etancecept Safety Monitoring in Psoriasis
Currently there are no FDA approved treatments for this condition. Our clinical trials office recently conducted a study using anti-biological therapy wit some encouraging results. We look to a larger study to confirm these results and possible FDA approval.
| || |
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.