Christie R. Travelute, M.D.
Professor of Dermatology
- M.D., University of Texas, Galveston, 1992
- Internship, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Residency, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Skin cancer
The development of a hand-held two-photon optical biopsy probe
NIH-funded research project in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to develop and refine a hand-held two-photon optical biopsy probe that can diagnose skin cancer in-vivo.
| || |
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.