Below is a series of tabs with information to help you better understand and control your diabetes and/or be more successful with weight management. This information does not replace the advice of a doctor or other clinician.
For information about clinicians in central Pennsylvania who specialize in helping patients with diabetes and weight management, click here.
**For a comprehensive guide to diabetes self-management, check out the Diabetes Playbook.
- Diabetes Playbook
- Dining with Diabetes
- This medication card will help keep track of your medication list and doctor information.
- The Penn State Hershey Diabetes Institute listserv provides information about patient-centered events in central PA. See the "listserv" tab on this page for more information.
- Financial Resources
- Clinicians who can help you manage your diabetes
Weight Management Resources
- Diabetes Education
- Active Living Everyday
- Dining with Diabetes (offered throughout PA)
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Fitness Center
- Weight Management Program Through the Heart and Vascular Institute
Patient Support Groups
Central PA Community Diabetes Advocacy Groups
The Penn State Hershey Diabetes Institute hosts an informational listserv for people concerned about diabetes and healthy weight management. Postings include announcements regarding community events, research articles of interest, and other patient-care resources. If you would like to join the patient - listserv, please, send an e-mail to Diabetes_Institute@hmc.psu.edu.