The Campus Council on Diversity (CCoD) was established at Penn State Hershey in May 2013 with the purpose of reaching out to our patients, staff, students, fellows and faculty to provide as resource to learn about and value our differences.
The council will develop comprehensive diversity programs that bridges the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and the Penn State College of Medicine.
The charge of the established council is to increase our overall mutual respect, understanding, and acceptance for each other and for the populations we serve. Its goal is to foster a better appreciation for the broad array of human differences that are the result of our unique backgrounds.
For more information click here
- American Medical Women's Association Penn State Hershey Chapter
- American Medical Student Association
- Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association
- Association of Indians at Hershey
- Association for Women In Science
- Blue and White Society
- Catholic Medical Organization
- Chinese Students and Scholars
- Christian Medical Society
- Global Health Interest Group
- Hillel at Penn State
- Jewish and Muslim Medical Association
- Kiss Hershey Back
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning People in Medicine
- The Latino Medical Student Association
- Military Medicine Student Interest Group
- Multicultural Awareness Club
- Operations Smile
- Penn State Hershey Postdoctoral Society
- Student National Medical Association
For more information on student organizations www.pennstatehershey.org/web/md/studentaffairs http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/md/studentaffairs
Organization for the Advancement Of Women (OAW)
Mission Statement: To promote the efforts of trainees, faculty and staff affliliated with Penn State College of Medicine and/or Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and to allow the full and equitable participation, advancement, and promotion, of women on the Hershey Campus.
For information about membership contact: Donna Harris at email@example.com
Chinese American Professors of Central PA
For more information contact: Duanpping Liao at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Paul Juliano at email@example.com
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT)
For more information contact Lynn McCleary firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization for the Advancement for Women (OAW)
To promote the efforts of trainees, faculty and staff affiliated with Penn State College of Medicine and/or Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and to allow the full and equitable participation, advancement, and promotion of women on the Hershey Campus.
For membership information, contact Donna Harris at email@example.com.
OAW Webinar Training Series In Assertiveness To Enhance Leadership Skills
- OAW Assertiveness Training Program Webinar Summary
- OAW Assertiveness Training Program Webinar Sessions
- OAW Brochure
- OAW Bylaws
- OAW Committee Members
- OAW Membership Form
- OAW Executive Committee Minutes
- OAW Upcoming Events
- Commission for Women (CFW)
- Domestic Violence/Sexual Harassment (Resources available at PSHMC/COM)
Articles of Interest
- GE camp encourages students to "learn like a girl"
- Improving Diversity, Inclusion, and Representation in Radiology and Radiation Oncology Part 1: Why These Matter