Request a Transport
When your pre-hospital patient requires air medical transport please contact Life Lion Communications at 800-225-4837, or contact us through your county communications center.
Our communication specialist will need the following information when you call:
- Location and description of the landing area.
- The landing zone officer's identifying name/number and radio frequency to be used.
- Number and approximate age of patients.
- Any entrapment or potential transportation delay.
- Brief medical condition of patient if available.
- If your department has designated landing zones which you often use, contact Life Lion Communications and we can keep them on file for faster response.
When your patient requires inter-hospital critical care medical transport: