Penn State Hershey Endocrinology and Diabetes would like to offer the following physician resources:
- Continuing Medical Education - Endocrinology and Diabetes Grand Rounds - every Wednesday 1 to 3 PM, Room H4305 (CME credit).
- Diabetes Symposium - full day conference presented yearly during Diabetes Month (November) covering information important for primary care physicians.
- Core Endocrine Laboratory - The CEL is a CLIA certified, fully accredited reference laboratory that specializes in the quantitative analysis of hormones, hormone receptors, cytokines and growth factors in blood, urine, tissues and culture medium from both human subjects and experimental animals.
For information, please call Penn State Hershey Endocrinology and Diabetes 717-531-8395.
We offer a variety of educational programs for patients with diabetes. Guidelines from the American Diabetes Association indicate that patients with diabetes should receive a minimum of one visit per year with a certified diabetes educator. Our education program is approved by the American Diabetes Association.
Please call 717-531-6892 for more information on the diabetes education program. We also encourage patients to also see a dietitian; appointments can be made for a one-to-one nutrition consultation by calling 717-531-8885.
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Penn State Hershey Cardiology
- Penn State Hershey Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Penn State Hershey Diabetes Foot Clinic
- Penn State Hershey Nephrology
- Penn State Hershey Neurology
- Penn State Hershey Ophthalmology
- Penn State Hershey Transplant Surgery