Faculty Recruitment Process
Review and approval of ALL faculty (clinical and basic science) positions by the Faculty & Clinical Workforce Committee (FCWC) must occur PRIOR to the search and recruitment process.
- For HMC-employed faculty, the FCWC process has moved to the new Human Capital Management System as part of the manager initiating a requisition request. Please visit the Medical Staff Office website to obtain the instructions and supporting documentation that accompanies the electronic submission, click here (Internal only).
- For COM-employed faculty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the form.
- Clinician Faculty Hiring Instructions, Medical Staff Office (employer:HMC)
- Basic Science Faculty Hiring Instructions (employer: COM)
- PawPrint Cover Sheet: Faculty Hiring Packet
- COM Requisition Form (needed for Basic Science Hiring process; contact COM HR office to obtain form)
The use of offer letter templates is required. Faculty offer letter templates are available from Academic Department Chairs, or you may contact email@example.com to request the template(s).