Resources for Researchers
- Penn State Profiles
- Biohazards and Biosafety (Internal Only)
- Clinical Trials
- Available Core Facilities
- Animal Husbandry and veterinary care for lab animals
- Using animals for research? (Internal Only)
- Using human subjects for research?
- Want to apply for a grant?
- Research Compliance
- Looking for funding opportunities or collaborators?
- Research Centers and Institutes
- General Clinical Research Center
Patient room doors decorated for the holidays
Tweety Bird, Olaf, Popeye and The Grinch are keeping an eye on patients and staff in the critical and progressive care Heart and Vascular inpatient units at Penn State Hershey this month. Each character hangs out on its own sliding glass door, which -- at this time of year -- provides both privacy and a canvas for spreading holiday cheer.More...
Hershey Bears make holiday visit to Children’s Hospital
The Hershey Bears traded in their hockey sticks for markers, glue and other craft supplies in a visit to brighten the holidays for some of their youngest fans.More...
Penn State Hershey, JPL capture top honors for patient education tool
The International E-Learning Association has selected JPL and Penn State Hershey as the winner in the Blended Learning Category of the 2014 International E-Learning Awards–Academic Division for its breast cancer patient education tool.More...
American Association for the Advancement of Science names Floros as fellow
Joanna Floros, Evan Pugh Professor of Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology at Penn State College of Medicine and director of the Penn State CHILD Research in the Department of Pediatrics, has been elected as a fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).More...