Resources for Researchers
- Penn State Profiles
- Biohazards and Biosafety (Internal Only)
- Clinical Trials
- Available Core Facilities
- Animal Husbandry and veterinary care for lab animals
- Using animals for research? (Internal Only)
- Using human subjects for research?
- Want to apply for a grant?
- Research Compliance
- Looking for funding opportunities or collaborators?
- Research Centers and Institutes
- General Clinical Research Center
Penn State Health St. Joseph to celebrate Penn State affiliation with tailgate
Penn State Health St. Joseph will celebrate its affiliation with Penn State with a tailgate Oct. 17 at its Bern Township campus. The event will feature free flu shots, the Nittany Lion mascot, games, music, and Berkey Creamery ice cream.More...
Penn State Berks practical nursing program partners with Penn State Health
For the first time, Penn State Berks and Penn State Health St. Joseph are partnering to provide practical nursing students with hands-on patient experience.More...
The Medical Minute: The trick to finding allergy-safe Halloween treats
Hershey bars, Snickers and Reese’s may be trick-or-treat night staples, but for children who have food allergies, these type of treats can be dangerous.More...
Penn State Hershey has solid foundation for improving diagnosis
While national attention is being drawn to the issue of inaccurate or delayed medical diagnoses, Penn State Hershey has been actively addressing issues that can lead to diagnostic errors with programs from medical education through to the clinic.More...