Links and Resources
- Clinical Trials Office (CTO): http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/cto/home
- Office of Research Affairs (ORA): http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/researchaffairs/home
- Office of Research Development (ORD): http://www.pennstatehershey.org/web/researchdevelopment/home
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI): http://ctsi.psu.edu/
- Public Health Sciences (PHS): http://www2.med.psu.edu/phs/
Penn State Ambulatory Research Network
Department of Family & Community Medicine Project Proposal Policy:
In order to better match studies and projects with resources and support, the Department of Family and Community Medicine (FCM) and the Penn State Ambulatory Research Network (PSARN) has developed a procedure for prescreening and review of possible projects.
When an investigator is interested in submitting a proposal for conducting a study through and with FCM, he/she is required to:
- Review and complete a brief questionnaire about the proposed project (click HERE for questionnaire)
- Please forward completed questionnaire to: email@example.com
An initial review by Dr. Adelman, Vice Chair for Research, and/or core FCM faculty members determines if the project is compatible with our mission and whether the study is feasible in our department and our practices.
If deemed compatible and feasible, the project will be presented at the department's monthly Research Coordinating Council meeting to review the application and provide feedback.
We're looking forward to receiving your information.