2013 Four Diamonds 5K Run & Fun Walk
October 6, 2013
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Academic Support Building
600 Centerview Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Please join us for the 2013 Four Diamonds 5K Run & Fun Walk on Sunday, October 6, 2013 and help us get one step closer to finding a cure for pediatric cancer. Invite your family, friends and co-workers to participate!
Get involved...For The Kids!
- Be a Runner
- Be a Walker
- Form a Team
- Be a Sponsor
- Make a Donation
- YOU can make a difference!
- Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
2012-2013 Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
There's Nothing 'Mini" About Us!
The Four Diamonds Mini-THONS are getting ready for another very exciting year! There could possibly be more than 100 middle school, high schools and several elementary school dancing for Diamonds. Please plan to stop by and show your support for the students who put many hours into planning these fun events.
Four Diamonds families are invited to attend and share their personal stories with the students. Please visit http://fourdiamonds.donordrive.com and click on Mini-THONS to view the list of school participating in Four Diamonds Mini-THONS this year.
Together, we can make a difference!
- The Medical Minute: Genetic testing for breast cancer risk Dr. Rena Kass, director of Penn State Hershey Breast Center, said actress Angelina Jolie’s announcement regarding her double mastectomy is great publicity that will raise awareness about the genetic component of many cancers.More...
- CLIMB program puts families dealing with cancer first Penn State Hershey is hosting another session of CLIMB: Children’s Lives Include Moments of Bravery. Developed by the Children’s Treehouse Foundation, this five-week program sponsored by Penn State Hershey Breast Center addresses the psychosocial aspects of cancer as they relate to the family unit.More...
- Farmers Market in Hershey launches fourth season On Thursday, May 23, the Farmers Market in Hershey will return for its fourth season with plenty of new offerings.More...
- Penn State Hershey experts to present on IBD In an effort to help patients living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis in central Pennsylvania, Penn State Hershey Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center experts, led by Dr. Walter Koltun, will host a patient symposium.More...