2013 Four Diamonds 5K Run & Fun Walk
October 6, 2013
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Academic Support Building
600 Centerview Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Please join us for the 2013 Four Diamonds 5K Run & Fun Walk on Sunday, October 6, 2013 and help us get one step closer to finding a cure for pediatric cancer. Invite your family, friends and co-workers to participate!
Get involved...For The Kids!
- Be a Runner
- Be a Walker
- Form a Team
- Be a Sponsor
- Make a Donation
- YOU can make a difference!
- Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
2012-2013 Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
There's Nothing 'Mini" About Us!
The Four Diamonds Mini-THONS are getting ready for another very exciting year! There could possibly be more than 100 middle school, high schools and several elementary school dancing for Diamonds. Please plan to stop by and show your support for the students who put many hours into planning these fun events.
Four Diamonds families are invited to attend and share their personal stories with the students. Please visit http://fourdiamonds.donordrive.com and click on Mini-THONS to view the list of school participating in Four Diamonds Mini-THONS this year.
Together, we can make a difference!
- Bariatric surgery restores nerve cell properties altered by diet Understanding how gastric bypass surgery changes the properties of nerve cells that help regulate the digestive system could lead to new treatments that produce the same results without surgery, according to Penn State College of Medicine scientists, who have shown how surgery restores some properties of nerve cells that tell people their stomachs are full.More...
- Penn State College of Medicine awarded $1 million AMA grant Penn State College of Medicine has been awarded a prestigious $1 million grant by the American Medical Association as part of a program aimed at transforming the way the physicians of tomorrow are trained.More...
- Penn State Hershey entrepreneurs win first 'startup boot camp' awards Dr. Joseph Sassani, ophthalmologist at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and professor of ophthalmology and pathology at Penn State College of Medicine, is the winner of The TechCelerator@Hershey’s inaugural Eight Week Boot Camp program for promising entrepreneurs.More...
- Collaborative Hershey and University Park medical service trip This spring brought the first collaborative spring break service trip for University Park undergraduates and Hershey medical students and physicians.More...