Four Diamonds Mini-THONS
Modeled after the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon (THON), Mini-THONs have been making a difference in the lives of childhood cancer patients and their families for more than 20 years.
With over 130 schools and 25,000 student participants throughout the region, Mini-THONs are bringing hope to families in need and creating a legacy of service within their community. During the 2012 – 2013 school year, these elementary, middle and high schools raised over $2.1 million for Four Diamonds.
- Multi-hour, interactive, fun-filled events that are completely student-led
- Mini-THONs can be a 3 month project or year-long activity where students raise awareness and funds for Four Diamonds
- Mini-THONs inspire teamwork, leadership and creativity while empowering young people through philanthropy and service
- Mini-THONs receive support from Four Diamonds to help make their events successful and meaningful
- Proceeds raised by Mini-THONs go directly to Four Diamonds
Become part of a large and growing community of students focused on one goal—providing hope to children and families battling pediatric cancer!
For a complete list of Mini-THON schools, please visit www.FourDiamonds.org.
To see photos from past events, check us out on Facebook: