1. A.N. Kulaylat, A.L. Stokes, B.W. Engbrecht, J.S. McIntyre, S.E. Rzucidlo, R.E. Cilley. Traumatic bile leaks from blunt liver injury in children: A multidisciplinary and minimally invasive approach to management. Journal of Pediatric Surgery. (Accepted, In Press).
2. Kulaylat AN, Stokes AL, Saunders BD. Cystic lesions of the adrenal gland. American Surgeon. 2013. In press.
3. Matsushima K, Kulaylat AN, Won EJ, Stokes AL, Shaefer EW, Frankel HL. Variation in the management of adolescent patients with blunt abdominal solid organ injury between adult versus pediatric trauma centers: an analysis of a statewide trauma database. Journal of Surgical Research. 2013 March 16. Epub ahead of print.
4. Franco MC, Ye Y, Refakis CA, Feldman JL, Stokes AL, Basso M, Fernandez de Mera RM, Sparrow NA, Calingasan NY, Kiaei M, Rhoads TW, Ma TC, Grumet M, Barnes S, Beal MF, Beckman JS, Mehl R, Estevez AG. Nitration of Hsp90 induces cell death. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2013 Mar 19;110(12):E1102-11.
5. Stokes AL, Alhamad T, Abendroth CS, Farag HA, Verma N. An unexpected presentation: minimal change disease in an adult with treatment-naïve hepatitis C. International Urology and Nephrology. 2012 Sep 22. Epub ahead of print.
6. Peeler JC, Woodman BF, Averick S, Miyake-Stoner SJ, Stokes AL, Hess KR, Matyaszewski K, Mehl RA. Genetically encoded initiator for polymer growth from proteins. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 2010 Oct 6; 132(39): 1375-7.
7. Stokes AL, Miyake-Stoner SJ, Peeler JC, Nguyen DP, Hammer RP, Mehl RA. Enhancing the utility of unnatural amino acid synthetases by manipulating broad substrate specificity. Molecular Biosystems. 2009 Sep:5(9):1032-8.
1. Quintero OA, Unrath WC, Moore JE, Stokes AL, Yengo CM. Intermolecular autophosphorylation regulates Myo3A activity and localization in parallel actin bundles. Presentation at American Society for Cell Biology Conference, December 2010.
2. Stokes AL, Blevins J, Hess KR, Mehl RA. Monitoring changes in human serum ganglioside profiles via HPLC/MS to aid in diagnosis and treatment of ganglioside synthase deficiencies. Presentation at American Chemical Society Conference, March 2009.
3. Peeler JC, Stokes AL, Mehl RA. Utilizing synthetase promiscuity to site-specifically incorporate new photo-crosslinking unnatural amino acids. Presentation at American Chemical Society Conference, March 2009.