Memberships/Societies: Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons, Education Committee RAS-ACS, Association for Academic Surgery
Awards/Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Interests: Running/athletics, reading, traveling, playing mandolin, baking, spending time with family/friends
Undergraduate: Lafayette College
Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
Additional Degrees: Masters in Forensic Science, George Washington University
Endocrine surgery, Critical Care, Thoracic surgery
Endocrine surgery, Neuroendocrine neoplasms
1. Kenning, TJ, Kenning, EM, Popp, AJ. Acute management of adult intraventricular hemorrhage. Contemporary Neurosurgery 2011 Feb; 33(3): E7.
2. Campbell, PG, Kenning, E, Andrews, DW, Yadla, S, Rosen, M, Evans, JJ. Outcomes after a purely endoscopic transsphenoidal resection of growth hormone-secreting pituitary adenomas. Neurosurgery Focus 2010 Oct; 29(4): E5.
1. "Long Term Angiographic Follow-Up of Cerebral Aneurysms Treated by Endovascular Coiling Compared to Microsurgical Clipping". Poster presentation at the 2011 European Congress of Neurosurgery Annual Meeting, October 2011, Rome, Italy.
2. "Angiographic Long Term Efficacy of Aneurysm Clipping". Poster presentation at the 2011 European Congress of Neurosurgery Annual Meeting, October 2011, Rome, Italy.
3. "Personality and Health-Promoting Behaviors: The Role of Neuroticism and Personal Mastery." Poster presentation at the Eastern Psychological Association Annual Conference, March 2005, Boston, MA.