Hometown: Gulph Mills, PA
Memberships/Societies: Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons, Education Committee RAS-ACS, Association for Academic Surgery
Awards/Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Interests: Running/athletics, reading, traveling, playing mandolin, baking, spending time with family/friends
Undergraduate: Lafayette College
Medical School: Jefferson Medical College
Additional Degrees: Masters in Forensic Science, George Washington University
Memberships/Societies: Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons, Education Committee RAS-ACS, Association for Academic Surgery, American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, Society for Surgical Oncology
Academic Development Time: Division of Outcomes Research and Quality, Masters of Science in Public Health Sciences
Awards/Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, Resident Scholarship for 2014 ACS Leadership and Advocacy Summit, 2013 Graduate Medical Education Innovation Grant
1. Kulaylat AN, McKinley SK, Kenning EM, Zheng F. Surgical education and training at the cross-roads of medical school and residency. Bulletin of the American College of Surgeons. 2014 Aug; 99(8):24-29. PMID: 25145044.
2. Kulaylat AN, Kenning EM, Chesnut CH (III), James BC, Schubart JR, Saunders BD. The profile of successful resident applicants for endocrine surgery fellowship: results of a national survey. American Journal of Surgery. 2014 Oct;208(4):685-689. PMID: 25048570.
3. Kenning, TJ, Kenning, EM, Popp, AJ. Acute management of adult intraventricular hemorrhage. Contemporary Neurosurgery 2011 Feb; 33(3): E7.
4. Campbell, PG, Kenning, E, Andrews, DW, Yadla, S, Rosen, M, Evans, JJ. Outcomes after a purely endoscopic transsphenoidal resection of growth hormone-secreting pituitary adenomas. Neurosurgery Focus 2010 Oct; 29(4): E5.
1. "Long Term Angiographic Follow-Up of Cerebral Aneurysms Treated by Endovascular Coiling Compared to Microsurgical Clipping". Poster presentation at the 2011 European Congress of Neurosurgery Annual Meeting, October 2011, Rome, Italy.
2. "Angiographic Long Term Efficacy of Aneurysm Clipping". Poster presentation at the 2011 European Congress of Neurosurgery Annual Meeting, October 2011, Rome, Italy.
3. "Personality and Health-Promoting Behaviors: The Role of Neuroticism and Personal Mastery." Poster presentation at the Eastern Psychological Association Annual Conference, March 2005, Boston, MA.