Hometown: Natrona Heights, PA
Memberships/Societies: Resident and Associate Society of the American College of Surgeons, Issues and Advocacy Committee RAS-ACS
Awards/Honors: Alpha Omega Alpha, Gold Humanism Honor Society, Phi Beta Kappa
Interests: Walking my dog, Remy; Penn State football; Zumba
1. Bhayani NH, L Enomoto L, J Miller, G Ortenzi , J Kaifi, E Kimchi, K Staveley-O'Carroll, N Gusani. (2013) The Morbidity of Total Pancreatectomy with Auto-Islet Cell Transplantation Compared to Total Pancreatectomy Alone. HPB. Article in press.
2. Ravin, R., D. Hoeppner, D. Munno, L. Carmel, J. Sullivan, D. Levitt, J. Miller, C. Athaide, D. Panchision, and R.D.G. McKay. (2008). Potency and Fate Specification in CNS Stem Cell Populations In Vitro. Cell Stem Cell. 3, 670-680.
1. Jennifer Miller, Neil H. Bhayani, Eric T. Kimchi, Kevin F. Staveley-O'Carroll, Jussuf T. Kaifi, Niraj J. Gusani. Ruptured Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor: Treatment Options. Keystone Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting, Harrisburg, PA. November 9, 2012.
2. Neves, R.I., B.Q. Reynolds, J. Miller, S.W. Hazard, B.D. Saunders, and D.R. Mackay. A retrospective analysis comparing safety and reliability of methylene blue and lymphazurin in sentinel lymph node biopsies for skin cancers. The 7th World Congress on Melanoma and the 5th Congress of the European Association of Dermato-Oncology, Vienna, Austria, May, 2009.
3. Neves, R.I, B. Reynolds, J. Miller, B. Saunders, and D.R. Mackay. A retrospective analysis comparing safety and reliability of methylene blue and lymphazurin in sentinel lymph node biopsies for skin cancer. The 8th Conferencia Brasileira sobre Melanoma, Sao Paolo, Brazil, August, 2009.