1. Bhayani NH, Enomoto LM, Miller JL, Ortenzi G, Kaifi JT, Kimchi ET, Staveley-O'Carroll KF, Gusani NJ. The morbidity of total pancreatectomy with auto-islet cell transplantation compared to total pancreatectomy alone. Accepted to HPB, June 2013.
2. Tinsley A, Naymagon S, Enomoto L, Hollenbeak C, Sands B, Ullman T. Rates of pharmacologic venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in hospitalized patients with active ulcerative colitis: results from a tertiary care center. Accepted to Journal of Crohn's and Colitis, April 2013.
3. Weinberg A, Enomoto L, Marcus R, Canniff J. Effect of menstrual cycle variation in female sex hormones on cellular immunity and regulation. Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 2011 April; 89(1):70-77.
4. Enomoto L, Anderson PL, Li S, Edelstein CL, Weinberg A. Effect of nucleoside and nucleotide analog reverse transcriptase inhibitors on cell-mediated immune functions. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses, 2011 Jan; 27(1): 47-55.
5. Enomoto L, Kloberdanz K, Mack D, Elizabeth D, Weinberg A. Ex vivo effect of estrogen and progesterone compared with dexamethasone on cell-mediated immunity of HIV-infected and uninfected subjects. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2007 Jun; 45(2): 137-143.
6. Weinberg A, Enomoto L, Li S, Shen D, Coll J, Shpall EJ. Risk of transmission of herpesviruses through cord blood transplantation. Biology of Bone Marrow Transplant. 2005 Jan; 11(1): 35-38.
7. Capasso JM, Rivard CJ, Enomoto LM, Berl T. Chloride, not sodium, stimulates
expression of the gamma subunit of Na/K-ATPase and activates JNK in response to hypertonicity in mouse IMCD3 cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2003 May; 100(11): 6428-6433.
8. Capasso JM, Rivard CJ, Enomoto LM, Berl T. Adaptation of murine inner medullary collecting duct (IMCD3) cell cultures to hypertonicity. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2003 Apr; 986: 410-415.
9. Capasso JM, Enomoto L, Berl T. A Novel Isoform of the Murine Na+/K+-ATPase Gamma Subunit (gc) in Renal Cells and Tissue. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2001; 12: 27A – 28A.
1. Bostanci Z, Enomoto LM, Mack RP, Soybel DI, Kelleher SL. Marginal Zn deficiency abrogates the protective effect of lactation against breast cancer in a mouse model. Oral presentation at the American College of Surgeons' 99th Annual Clinical Congress, Washington, DC, 6-10 October 2013.
2. Enomoto LM, Hill D, Dillon PW, Han D, Hollenbeak CS. Surgical specialty and outcomes for carotid endarterectomy: evidence from the National Surgical Quality Improvement Program. Oral and poster presentation at the ACS NSQIP National Conference, San Diego, California, 13-16 July 2013.
3. Juza RM, Enomoto LM, Haluck RS, Singhal V, Tran TT, Won EJ, LynSue JR. Concurrent launch of a robotic general surgical program and trainee curriculum: initial experiences. Poster presentation at the SAGES 2013 Annual Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, 17-20 April 2013.
4. Gusani NJ, Kaifi JT, Kimchi ET, Bhayani NH, Enomoto L, Schaefer E, Staveley-O'Carroll KF, Hollenbeak CS. Death after elective major abdominal resection—intraoperative data and major complications in the first 5 postoperative days provide little additional prediction capability over preoperative data alone. Oral presentation at the 2013 Academic Surgical Congress, New Orleans, Louisiana, 5-7 February 2013.
5. Tinsley A, Naymagon S, Enomoto L, Hollenbeak C, Ullman T. Rates of pharmacologic VTE prophylaxis in hospitalized patients with severe ulcerative colitis. Poster presentation at the 2012 Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Crohn's and Colitis Foundations' Clinical and Research Conference, Hollywood, Florida, 13-15 December 2012.
6. Juza RM, Enomoto LM, Haluck RS, Singhal V, Tran T, Won E, LynSue J. Concurrent launch of a robotic general surgical program and trainee curriculum: initial experiences. Poster presentation at the 2012 Keystone American College of Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 9 November 2012.
7. Enomoto L, Gusani N, Kimchi E, Reed M, Staveley-O'Carroll K, Mahraj R, Kaifi J. Pre-operative CT-guided percutaneous guidewire localization of small pulmonary metastases prior to video-assisted thoracoscopic wedge resection. Oral presentation at the American College of Surgeons' 97th Annual Clinical Congress, San Francisco, California, 23-27 October 2011.
8. Capasso JM, Rivard CJ, Enomoto LM, Berl T. a, b, and g subunits of Na,K-ATPase are regulated by ion concentrations both in the inner medulla of mouse kidney and in Inner Medullary Collecting Duct (IMCD3) cell cultures. Poster presentation at the 10th International Conference on Na,K-ATPase and Related Cation Pumps, Elsinore, Denmark, 8-14 August 2002.