Lipid & Cardiovascular Wellness Program
You may be at increased risk for cardiovascular disease with any of the following:
- Existing cardiac or vascular disease
- Family history of premature heart or blood vessel diseases (e.g. father or brother before age 55, mother or sister before age 65)
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High triglycerides
- Low HDL ("good" cholesterol)
- Smoke or use tobacco
- Lack routine exercise
- Are post-menopausal
- Are male over 45 years of age
- Are female over 55 years of age
- Are overweight
Know Your Numbers!
The first step to reducing your risk for cardiovascular disease is to "Know Your Numbers". if you know your numbers such as your Cholesterol levels; Blood Pressure; and Body Mass index (BMI) you can determine if you are at an increased risk for developing cardiovascular disease. If your numbers are high, medical and lifestyle treatment can lower your numbers and your risk for developing cardiovascular disease.
Learn how to manage, and even reduce, your risks. Schedule an appointment today by calling put in access phone number 1-877-467-7484. We partner with you, your family and your health care provider so that you can achieve your health goals.