Post-doctoral research scholar
- Penn State Hershey Heart and Vascular Institute
- Office Location: Penn State Hershey Heart and Vascular Institute
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Phone: 717-531-7476
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lu J, Xing JH, Li JH. Role for NGF in augmented sympathetic responses to activation of mechanically and metabolically sensitive muscle afferents in rats with femoral artery occlusion. J Appl Physiol 2012.
- Lu J, Xing JH, Li JH. Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) inhibits glutamatergic synaptic transmission in dorsolateral periaqueductal gray (dl-PAG). Brain Res 2007; 1162: 38-47.
| || |
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.