Rachel C. Drew
Post-doctoral research scholar
- Penn State Hershey Heart and Vascular Institute
- Office Location: Penn State Hershey Heart and Vascular Institute
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Office Room: C4522
- Phone: 717-531-0003 ext. 287413
- Fax: 717-531-0403
- Email: email@example.com
- Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology, School of Sport and Exercise Sciences, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 2008
- B.Sc. in Sport and Exercise Sciences, School of Sport and Exercise Sciences, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 2004
Effect of bi-ventricular pacing in chronic heart failure patients on influence of muscle mechano-reflex stimulation on baro-reflex function.
Effects of aspirin and ageing on influence of muscle mechanoreflex stimulation on baroreflex function in humans.
- Drew RC, McIntyre DB, Ring C, White MJ. Local metabolite accumulation augments passive muscle stretch-induced modulation of carotid-cardiac but not carotid-vasomotor baroreflex sensitivity in man. Exp Physiol 93, 1044-1057.
- Drew RC, Bell MP, White MJ. Modulation of spontaneous baroreflex control of heart rate and indexes of vagal tone by passive calf muscle stretch during graded metaboreflex activation in humans. J Appl Physiol 104, 716-723.
| || |
Media interested in contacting the above person should contact the Office of Marketing and Communications at 717-531-8606.