The Hummingbird Program strives to promote educational opportunities for all healthcare professionals to expand their knowledge of pediatric palliative care. Previous and ongoing education includes:
- Educational updates for all pediatric nursing units
- Quarterly resident/interdisciplinary conferences
- Lectures to local APHON and HPNA Chapters
- Lectures to community health, hospice, and home care providers
- Observational experiences for nursing students and residents
Please contact the Hummingbird team to learn more about educational opportunities related to pediatric palliative care.