Description of Services
Children with complex, life-limiting conditions, including those in the perinatal period through adolescence
- Hospital-based and outpatient consultation for pain and symptom management, support, and follow-up
- Psychological, emotional, social, and spiritual support
- Care coordination to decrease fragmentation of care for both families and care providers
- Grief support through all aspects of complex or chronic illness, death, and ongoing bereavement
- Education of families and staff
- Staff debriefing and support
Hospital consultation and follow-up:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Outpatient clinic consultation and follow-up:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.