Welcome to the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
Penn State Hershey Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center (IBD Center) is a nationally-recognized facility dedicated solely to the diagnosis, treatment and eventual cure of patients suffering with inflammatory bowel diseases including Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
We at Penn State Hershey believe that IBD patients have unique and specialized needs. This demands a multi-specialty approach to provide the best care for this disease. Accordingly, we have organized and staffed our Penn State Hershey IBD Center with dedicated IBD medical experts from multiple specialties, all highly-trained and well experienced in the treatment of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
We believe that this multi-specialty approach enables the Penn State Hershey IBD Center to offer multiple concurrent services in a single setting – an unequaled level of service currently available only at the Penn State Hershey IBD Center.
Why Choose Us?
- We have a team of nationally recognized IBD experts.
- We work as a multi-specialty team that consists of gastroenterologists, surgeons and other IBD care givers working side-by-side under one roof.
- We offer the most advanced treatment options available.
- We have over 20 years experience in cutting-edge IBD research towards a cure.
- We provide exceptional ongoing patient support and education.
- We offer specialized care for pediatric IBD patients including a pediatric transition clinic as well as participation in national IBD initiatives including "ImproveCareNow" and "PROKIIDS" research.