Crohn's and Colitis Support Group
Are you interested in attending the Crohn's and Colitis Support Group meetings? For more information, contact Rachael Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org. Meetings will be held the first Wednesday of every other month in the University Physician Center (Entrance 4),Suite 4200, from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Penn State IBD Center Support Group alternates meetings at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (University Physician Center (UPC), 200 University Drive, Hershey, PA, Conference Room 4200) and Elizabethtown (1 Continental Drive, Elizabethtown, PA). Meetings are from 6:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- August 3, 2016 (Elizabethtown) - August Stuart - Data: How Do We Use it? What Does it Mean?
- September 7, 2016 (Hershey) - Patient Testimonial
- October 5, 2016 (Elizabethtown) - Dr. Emmanuelle Williams - Medical Compliance
- November 2, 2016 (Hershey) - Kris Englund-Krieder - Social Work in Your IBD Clinic
- December 7, 2016 (Elizabethtown) - Patient Testimonial
Data: How do we use it? What does it mean? - August 3, 2016
Patient Testimonial - September 7, 2016
Harrisburg CCFA Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis Walk - September 18, 2016
Medical Compliance - October 5, 2016
Social Work in your IBD Clinic - November 2, 2016
Patient Testimonial - December 7, 2016