IBD Patient Symposiums
On October 15, 2016, in an effort to help patients living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn's disease, and ulcerative colitis in the Hershey, Harrisburg, and Lancaster area, experts (led by Walter Koltun, M.D.) from Penn State Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center will host a patient symposium at the University Conference Center on the campus of Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center from 8:00 a.m. - Noon. Providers will answer questions and present current and relevant information on diagnosis, medical management, and surgical management of IBD.
- There is no cost to participate in this event, but registration is required. Click here to register for this event.
- For more information, call 717-531-3998 and mention Course # D5959-17.
- Walter A. Koltun, , MD, FACS, FASCRS, Director, Penn State Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
- Matthew Coates, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Tolulope Falaiye, M.D., Assistant Professor, Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Emmanuelle D. Williams, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Anne Bobb, R.N., Nurse Navigator, Penn State Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center