Our physicians have completed residencies in Internal Medicine and have completed fellowships in Infectious Diseases. They are board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. All of our physicians care for patients admitted to the hospital with infections. In addition several physicians provide out-patient care of patients with suspected or known complicated infections including the care of patients living with HIV.
Our Services Include:
- Inpatient consultations for patients with known or suspected infections.
- Outpatient consultation and care of patients at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center with complicated, unusual or difficult to manage infections.
- Outpatient continuity care at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and satellite clinics in Altoona, Carlisle, Lebanon and Lewistown for patients living with HIV.
- Pre- travel advice on immunizations and other precautions is provided by the Travel Clinic located at 1711 N. Front Street, Harrisburg. Appointments may be scheduled by calling the our Careline 800-243-1455.
- Patients under the age of 18 should be referred to the Pediatric Infectious Disease Division at 717-531-6807.
To schedule an appointment, please call 717-531-8881.
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
In the Penn State Cancer Institute
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
Front Street Practice Site for Travel Medicine
1711 N. Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102
Penn State Bone and Joint Institute
30 Hope Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
We also run four satellite clinics approximately twice a month for the care of adult patients infected with HIV at the following locations:
Sadler Caring Center
117 North 9th Street
Carlisle, PA 17013
Volunteers in Medicine
711 South 8th Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Lewistown Department of Health
21 South Brown Street
Lewistown, PA 17044
Altoona Department of Health
Cricket Field Plaza
615 Howard Avenue
Altoona, PA 16601