H1N1 (Swine) Flu
National Library of Medicine a comprehensive online guide for information related to swine flu.
Harrison's Online is making freely available: Epidemic of Novel Human H1N1 Reassortant Influenza Virus Descended from Enzootic Swine Influenza Viruses
Lancet H1N1Flu Resource Centre
EBSCO is providing continually updated, evidence-based clinical information from DynaMed™ and Nursing Reference Center™, along with patient education information in 17 languages from Patient Education Reference Center™.
Microsoft and Emory University launched a self assessment web site
These topics from UptoDate are available on campus:
- Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and diagnosis of swine H1N1 influenza
- Treatment and prevention of swine H1N1 influenza A
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Penn State Live - Ongoing communication on H1N1 from University Park.
- Penn State College of Medicine Employee Info (internal use only)