What may be requested through ILL?
- Loans of Books
- Copies of Journal and Newspaper articles
- Copies of Book chapters
- Loans of Dissertations/Theses
- Loans of older journal volumes
Items which cannot ordinarily be obtained:
- Entire volumes of (recent) periodicals
- Reference books
- Very old or rare books
- Computer software
- Theses/Dissertations from some universities
How do I obtain items held at other Penn State campus libraries?
Circulating items held by another Penn State campus library can be obtained by clicking on the I Want It button located at the left side of the record screen on The Cat.
Non-circulating items and articles from periodicals held at another Penn State campus library should be requested through ILLiad.