Pay to Print
Pay to Print for PCs
- You must be logged in to the HersheyMed network and as an administrator on the pc (cannot be a wireless connection)
- If you have an older version of PaytoPrint loaded. It must be removed.(Start, settings, printers and faxes, right click on "Printer" and delete)
- Click on the following link: http://payprint/uniprint (internal use only)
- Click on packages. Download and install either Black& White and / or Color package . It will take a few minutes (click run, run, install, then finish) You may get an installation failure message on the color install - ignore it and click finish.
- Reboot PC
- IMPORTANT: Enable duplexing (Start, settings, printers and faxes, right click on "PayPrint B&W" and select properties, click device settings tab, scroll down to duplex unit and click not installed and change to installed, apply, ok)
- Check the print both sides box to make double sided printing the default. (Start, settings, printers and faxes, right click on "PayPrint B&W" and select properties, click on Printing Preferences and then the finishing tab and click on the print on both sides box, apply, ok)
- Optional: Make the "PayPrint B&W" the default printer (Start, settings, printers and faxes, right click on "PayPrint B&W" and click set as default)
- The cost for color printing is 21 cents per page. Single-sided printing only. (File, print, choose PayPrintColor)
Pay to Print for Macs
Pharos Popup 8.0 for Mac OS X
- To install Popup 8.0 for Mac OS X, obtain the Popup installer and run it:
- Log in to the client machine, using an administrator account.
- Obtain the files from \\hersheymed.net\files\MMS\Public\Mac popup [copy and paste this link in your browser] - note: you will only be able to download the files if you are using a trusted PSHMC device and have a valid ePass.
- You may be requested to authenticate yourself on the client machine as an administrator.
- Select a destination disk. You will only be able to select the startup disk.
- Click <Install> (or <Upgrade>). The installer automatically installs Popup 8.0 and required support files.
- Pharos Popup will now be running on the client machine and will be automatically launched every time a user logs in.
- Open System Preferences and click on the <Print & Fax> icon.
- Click the <+> button.
- Hold down the <Control> key on the keyboard and click anywhere on the toolbar. From the popup menu that appears, select <Customize Toolbar...>.
- Drag the <Advanced> icon to the toolbar and close the customization dialog.
- Click on the <Advanced> button in the toolbar.
- From the <Type> popup button, select <Pharos Print Server>.
- In the <URL> field, enter the Unified Resource Identifier for the desired Popup queue on a Pharos Print Server.. popup://Payprint/4200
- In the <Name> field, enter Payprint B&W for the new printer queue.
- Choose driver - from drop down menu select HP 4250.
- Click <Add>. The new Popup queue will now show up in the list of printers.
- Click duplex in printer properties. **
- To print to the new queue, select it from the printer popup button in the print dialog of any application. **
** NOTE: Duplex printing in Macs currently does not work. This is a known issue and will be addressed in the forthcoming updates of the software. In the mean time, if users wish to implement duplexing, they must choose to do so with each print job.