2014 CHOCOLATE TOUR
- Event Details
Come join us for the 4th Annual Chocolate Tour to support cancer research at Penn State. With exciting events like the Foreman Foundation 6 mile walk, the Mike Geltrude Foundation 6 mile race and cycling (10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 miles) events, there is something for everyone. With rest stops every mile, runners and walkers will be able to enjoy local chocolate from our area. Cyclists will also enjoy rides through the beautiful countryside of central Pennsylvania with its Amish farms, wooded areas and covered bridges and historic chocolate towns. Cyclists will also be provided with a meal upon their return to Hershey.
Milton Hershey School (Hershey PA), starting at the Henry Hershey Field
Saturday, August 9, 2014.
Registration and Packet pick up time:
6:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. for all events. Be sure to register at least 1 hour before your event start
Event Start times: (RAIN OR SHINE)
- Cycling events - 8:00 a.m.
- 6 mile run event - 8:30 a.m.
- 6 mile walk event - 8:45 a.m.
Funds raised by the 2014 Chocolate Tour will support cancer research to find the cure at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
Registration is Easy!
- Mail in and Online: Register Here
- Early registration will close on July 15, 2014
- All mail in and online registrations will closed on August 1, 2014
- On the day registrations will be available
Early Registration Fees (before July 15, 2014)
- 10 mile cycling event - $45
- 25 mile cycling event - $45
- 50 mile cycling event - $45
- 75 mile cycling event - $45
- 100 mile cycling event - $45
- The Mike Geltrude Foundation Six mile race - $30
- The Foreman Foundation Six mile walk - $30
T shirts are guaranteed for all early registrants (register before July 15, 2014).
Late registration/Day of EVENT registrations:
An Additional $10 will be charged for late registrations (after August 1, 2014) and for registrations on the day of the event
Registration fees for this event are not considered charitable and therefore are not tax deductible
- Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for all race events
- Award for team raising the most sponsorship
2013 RACE RESULTS:
THE FOREMAN FOUNDATION, 6 mile RUN
THE HALF MARATHON RELAY
2012 EVENT PICTURES AVAILABLE:
Pictures are now available at $3.00/photo from J&D Productions and Photography
Through your support, funds raised during the Chocolate Tour are being applied to support exciting translational research projects at Penn State. THANK YOU !!!
Event Organizer: Tel: 717-531- 8098 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org