Researchers at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center are looking for Parkinson and Control subjects to participate in our Parkinson's disease studies.
You may be eligible if you:
- are between 45 and 70 years old
- have no major medical condition
- have no memory or learning impairment
Compensation is available for time and travel related to our studies.
To see if you are eligible, please contact Eleanore Hernandez (email@example.com).
To make an appointment at the Neurology Clinic, please call 717-531-4191.
The Neurology Clinic is located on:
30 Hope Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Penn State Health honey entered into Farm Show contest This year -- for the first time -- Penn State Health entered its own honey in the annual Pennsylvania State Farm Show apiary contest.More...
- Nurses provide flu shots at the Farm Show Penn State Health partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Health to supply 2,500 doses of the flu shot for Farm Show week.More...
- Seed grants available for faculty to develop Integrative Studies Gen Ed courses The Penn State Office for General Education is pleased to announce an opportunity for faculty interested in developing a new Integrative Studies General Education course.More...
- The Medical Minute: Despite low profile, Zika remains a high concern Even though the Zika virus hasn’t been in the news as much lately, it remains a serious public health concern.More...