Researchers at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center are looking for Parkinson and Control subjects to participate in our Parkinson's disease studies.
You may be eligible if you:
- are between 45 and 70 years old
- have no major medical condition
- have no memory or learning impairment
Compensation is available for time and travel related to our studies.
To see if you are eligible, please contact Eleanore Hernandez (email@example.com).
To make an appointment at the Neurology Clinic, please call 717-531-4191.
The Neurology Clinic is located on:
30 Hope Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Medical Center reaccredited as Level I pediatric trauma center Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has been reaccredited as a Level I pediatric trauma center – the highest level of certification.More...
- Hennrikus honored with Distinguished Service Award Dr. William Hennrikus has received the Distinguished Service Award from the American Academy of Pediatrics’ section on orthopaedics.More...
- Program to educate parents about dangers of heroin Penn State Children’s Hospital and the Byrnes Health Education Center are teaming up for a program to educate parents about the dangers of heroin.More...
- The Medical Minute: Back pain often treatable without surgery During their lifetime, as many as eight out of ten people experience back pain that lasts more than three days. However, for a vast majority of these people, the pain goes away with simple treatment.More...