Researchers at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center are looking for Parkinson and Control subjects to participate in our Parkinson's disease studies.
You may be eligible if you:
- are between 45 and 70 years old
- have no major medical condition
- have no memory or learning impairment
Compensation is available for time and travel related to our studies.
To see if you are eligible, please contact Eleanore Hernandez (email@example.com).
To make an appointment at the Neurology Clinic, please call 717-531-4191.
The Neurology Clinic is located on:
30 Hope Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Physician Assistant Program at College of Medicine welcomes new class The Physician Assistant (PA) Program at Penn State College of Medicine welcomed its entering class of 2016 during its annual White Coat Ceremony on May 24. The 30 students were presented with their white coats, symbolizing their entrance into the medical profession.More...
- The Medical Minute: Keys to building and maintaining bone strength Osteoporosis is on the rise as 75 million baby boomers approach their golden years. Yet many patients and physicians are not aware of what they can do to prevent, slow down and treat the condition, which happens when holes develop in bone, creating a risk of fractures from falls.More...
- Nursing professional uses homeland security degree to help her community A Penn State nursing professional studying homeland security online developed an action plan for her community to respond to infectious disease outbreaks.More...
- Bringing diversity into focus on the Hershey campus Tucked away in the Biomedical Research Building of the college, Lynette Chappell-Williams isn’t even sure people know her office exists, let alone what it does. That helps her cause in a way — because she doesn’t want people to think advancing diversity and inclusion is the business of her office alone. Everyone plays a role.More...