Researchers at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center are looking for Parkinson and Control subjects to participate in our Parkinson's disease studies.
You may be eligible if you:
- are between 45 and 70 years old
- have no major medical condition
- have no memory or learning impairment
Compensation is available for time and travel related to our studies.
To see if you are eligible, please contact Eleanore Hernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To make an appointment at the Neurology Clinic, please call 717-531-4191.
The Neurology Clinic is located on:
30 Hope Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Penn State Harrisburg launches Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Penn State President Eric Barron and University officials joined with David Black, president and CEO of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber and CREDC, to launch the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Penn State Harrisburg. The center will enhance the entrepreneurial environment in Central Pennsylvania and encourage students, faculty and community members to transform their intellectual property and creative works into local businesses and industries.More...
- The Medical Minute: Understanding who’s at risk for Zika virus If you hadn’t heard of the Zika virus, chances are that has changed with recent reports of outbreaks of the mosquito-borne illness in Latin America, and possible cases in the United States — maybe even Pennsylvania.More...
- Team from Penn State Hershey travels to Ghana A group of clinical participants from Penn State Hershey — including senior medical students, residents, nurse practitioner students and faculty — are currently in rural Ghana.More...
- Cookie sale results in check presentation for Child Life Program Eli Webb and Noah Schreffler, two first-graders from Middletown, recently came home from school with an idea: they wanted to bake and sell cookies and donate the money raised to Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital.More...