Penn State Hershey ALS Clinic and Research Center- Support
We are grateful for the support that we receive from a variety of sources, without which the ALS Clinic could not accomplish its missions.
- The ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter provides essential support in a large number of ways. Our collaborative relationship with the chapter is essential to providing services to our patients and their families and caregivers.
- The Paul and Harriett Campbell Fund for ALS Research provides essential and substantial financial support for ALS research at Penn State College of Medicine and Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
- We also receive support from The ALS Association national office for our clinical activities and have been the recipients of several ALSA Clinical Management Grants for support of our Quality of Life research.
- The Judith & Jean Pape Adams Foundation have provided generous support for ALS basic science research in the laboratory of Dr. James Connor.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association provides support to our clinic and has provided grant funding for research in the laboratory of Dr. James Connor.
We gratefully acknowledge the many private donations we have received from our patients and their families and friends.
Would you like to support our efforts?
Donations to support the Penn State Hershey ALS Center can be made to The ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter.
Alternatively, those wishing to make a donation directly to our Center to support our clinical or research work may send a check, payable to the Pennsylvania State University, ALS Clinic, to:
Zachary Simmons, M.D.
Director, Penn State Hershey ALS Center
Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Department of Neurology, EC 037
30 Hope Drive
Hershey, PA 17033